We are looking for motivated people to work in a fast paced modern fabrication environment. Ideally you should have experience in the fenestration industry but if you are committed to learning our training programme will equip you with the knowledge to further your career.
• Carry out tasks with close attention to detail.
• Perform all tasks to a high standard of quality at an optimum speed to ensure production targets are met.
• Keep wastage to a minimum by attention to detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude.
• Ensure highest quality of goods are manufactured first time, reducing all wastage.
• Take responsibility for your personal development, demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills.
• Bring forward any suggestions that might improve production methods and practices.
• Protect your own health, safety and wellbeing and that of those around you by working to safe systems of work
• complying with all health and safety rules and procedures.
• Report any incidents, accidents, near misses or dangerous occurrences
• Reporting faults with the equipment to your Supervisor immediately.
• Keep your workstation in a clean, tidy manner.
This is a permanent role in which you can become an integral part of our rapidly expanding business.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.50 to £9.50 /hour
Experience: Window fabrication: 1 year (Preferred)